That's Amore💗


When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet
You're in love
When you walk in a dream but you're not dreaming signore
Scuzza me, but you see, back in Old Napoli
That's amore🎧🎤🎵🎼


YOLO! You only live once. Just so yah know, enjoy life to the fullest. Life is worth living while doing all things desired by your heart💗.

February 19, 2018 (3:00-9:00 pm)
My heart flatters as I saw them in their beautiful dresses and suits. Memories of the good old days flashes back and forth knowing that this would be my last; last dance and last prom with all my beloved section Gahi (Mendel-Zeus)


As the night goes deep, more memories are built. I can see that everyone in that very moment were too happy. Some of my classmates made friends with other guests, some are dancing with their loved ones and others are just sitting talking 'bout some random things. Seeing them smiling brilliantly put my heart at ease.


What truly amazed me that night was the prophecy made by my classmate Sheryl Moana Marie Ollamina. I was so speechless with her magical words and thoughts. Those expectation in the future made me fantasize on what would we look like 10 yrs from now. With her words, everyone are not hopeless. 


All in all That's Amore Masquerade ball is a blast of Senior High's life ( 2017-2018 ). Thank you everyone for making our SHS days a memorable one.
I salute you all👮

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Magpasundayag!

18 things!