Parent's Day


Flowers, chocolates, balloons and letters overflowed the Nabunturan National Comprehensive High School's Gymnasium during the celebration of Parent's Day. This said event is prominent for it is traditionally celebrated on the 1st day of December.



Parent's Day is a special way to celebrate our love to our mother and father. It is done because our parents deserve our honor, love and respect for giving us life itself. Beyond this, they do countless sacrifices in nurturing us from the beginning and up to now, they provided us with the necessities of life and everything and nursed us through sickness and sorrow. Moreover they also serves as our guide in the emotional and mental stress of living life.


Having a family is a precious gem of life that no one can buy nor duplicate. They are the gift of God;without them we are nothing, without them we are nowhere to be found. So as a child, let us thank our parents for all the sacrifices and unconditional love they have given. Let us show our gratitude by simply saying I Love you, giving gifts, hugs or kisses and most importantly by obeying their rules and respecting them.

To my ever supporting mother, thank you for everything you had given. For the love and support and most importantly thank you for giving me life. Despite of my awful attitude you were still there through my ups and downs. You never gave up instead you fought with me, you gave me the strength I needed and you were by my side when no else does . Happy parent's day and I love you.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Magpasundayag!

18 things!

That's Amore💗